Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Fish Inun-unan/Pinamalhan"



I went home this weekend to join Masskara Festival in Bacolod. Did a lot of activities in just 4 days, from morning jog at the lagoon, malling, baby sitting, cooking, baking and street partying. It was very tiring yet I enjoyed every moment of it. I still have a hang-over right now, still tired and sleepy of my last nights trip.

Over the weekend i baked carrot and chocolate cake for Papa's post birthday celebration, though it was baked for his birthday he was not allowed to eat sweets for sugar prevention (too bad). Aside from the cakes i also prepared "inun-unan/pinamalhan" and pochero, this time i did not forget to take pics of pochero but on the chocolate cake i did, it was all gone when i was about to take the pic. I was really planning to cook rice binagoongan and calamaris that day but since my allergy is back, change of plan. Maybe this weekend i'll try.

Menu for the Day: "Fish Inun-unan/Pinamalhan"

Ingredients:
1/2 k fish
1 cup native vinegar
1 head of garlic, crushed
2 pc onion, sliced
1 pc ginger, sliced

Procedure:
Add all ingredients in a pot, bring to a boil. If you want it real sour, add vinegar, if not, add a little amount of water. Let it cook for about 20 minutes or until your vinegar seeps in.



My weekend carrot cake

..

No comments: