Monday, October 6, 2008

"Bicol Express"



Yesterday i tried cooking Bicol Express that Jay have been longing to eat for quite some time now. Though i don't eat and don't know how to cook Bicol Express, i went to the market and bought the ingredients i think would suit the dish. I based my cooking from the recipe i found in the net (different from what I'm looking for) and posted the word "BAHALA NA" in my head. Aside from it's usual hot chillies and meat I added some vegetables into it; string beans, ampalaya and eggplant. I served it during dinner yet not quite sure if it'll pass his taste or not, but based on his reaction i think i did OK. Assuming. Hehe. Somehow I'm just a newbie to cooking and I know I still need a lot of practice.


His comment:
- "ok man pud 2ng imong gibuhat, kulang lang cguro sa uban pa na gulay; alugbati, okra, kalabasa..."
(tanan man na di ko ganahan na gulay ang gi-request.. eeww.. hehe)


I won't post the procedure guys "kay trial pa lang to". =)

..

No comments: